Room in Chicago near UIC, Rush, Medical District

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMG2009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HD Pictures:
1 bedroom for rent in a modern/spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, Flexible dates available. Free street parking, 5 minute walk to western blue line station. All utilities and cleaning service included in the rent. Walk in closets! Fully furnished with a new bed, dresser/desk, and chair, the kitchen is stocked! 3 miles to the Sears/Willis Tower, 1.2 Miles to United Center, 1 Mile from Illinois Medical District (Rush/UIC), 1.5 miles from Mt. Sinai Hospital, 2 miles from St. Anthony Hospital, 3 miles from Norwegian Hospital, 6.5 miles from West Suburban Medical Center, zip code is 60612.

Available from 01/01/19 onwards. You other roommates are med students/interns.
Message me for more details or any questions/concerns. $850 monthly, will prorate.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello, is this listing still current? I am looking for a somewhere to live during my rotation at Rush January 6-March 31, 2017. Would love to see pictures and get more info about pricing if your place is still available. Thanks!

Yes it is, please check your messages :)