Room in Cozy Apartment in Cambridge, MA w/ Very Flexible Dates $800-850

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CatRave

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

My partner and I are looking for a subletter for a room in our awesome 3br apartment in Cambridge between Harvard Square and Porter Square. We're headed to med school! We actually have two spots available. One is for 3-4 weeks in July only and the other is for July and August. You would have a pretty chill roommate (male) who will be taking an intense chemistry class, and if you were willing to take care of our very sweet kitties for 3-4 weeks we could discuss a discount off the rent (totally optional, no pressure). Alternately, we could sublet to a couple for July and August - it just depends on what you are looking for.

This apartment is located in the heart of one of the coolest parts of Cambridge, but is quiet and secluded from city noise so you can sleep like a baby. Grocery stores 5-10 minute walk from home, and awesome pubs and restaurants as well. Most importantly, it's about a 10-12 minute walk from the T which is crazy close for this price.

Let us know if you are interested!

Sylvia

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.