Room in Houston near TMC for October

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msariberry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 4th year med student doing an Emergency Medicine elective at UT-Houston Memorial Hermann Hospital. I need a furnished bedroom/bathroom near the TMC for the month of October. If it is a place with roommates that's cool. I don't care male/female.
Please let me know if you have a place available!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a 4th year med student doing an Emergency Medicine elective at UT-Houston Memorial Hermann Hospital. I need a furnished bedroom/bathroom near the TMC for the month of October. If it is a place with roommates that's cool. I don't care male/female.
Please let me know if you have a place available!

Thanks!
Did you find a place? Now, I really need a place to live while studying at UTSPH at Houston. Could you please introduce for me any place?

Hi there, I am looking for a student or young professional female roommate to occupy a 2-story, 1780 sq-ft brand new home, 3 bedroom and 2 ½ bath in the MEDICAL CENTER. The home is located on Main with a 5 min drive to the Medical Center and Rice University and 10 min drive to Downtown/Midtown area. There is very easy access to the freeway also.

Rent will be $ 550 per month and utilities split 3 ways. Full access to common areas including Kitchen, Living Room, Laundry Room, and Garage space. The home is also gated. Fully furnished house.

Looking for someone to move in immediately. Looking for a female professional or Grad Student.
Prefer long-term roommate but lease term is negotiable as long as rent is paid on time and give us at least 30 days notice when moving out.

If you're interested and think that you can be a good fit give me a CALL at 832-434-6683 :) or email me at [email protected]

Are you still looking for a room to rent here in Houston, close to the TMC? Let me know, I am planning to rent one to a med student with good references.