1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Roomate at UNECOM??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by EJS, Mar 2, 2000.

1. EJS

EJS
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I've finally decided to go to UNECOM and I am looking for a female roomate or two for next year. E-mail me if you might be interested:
    [email protected]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Matt2BeADO

Matt2BeADO Member
    10+ Year Member

Dear EJS,

My name is Matt and I am a first year at UNECOM. I graduated from Susquehanna University and have been to Messiah many times to watch soccer games. My sister plays for the SU women...anyway...if you have any questions about UNECOM please don't hesitate to drop me a line. I know this period of finding a place to live etc. can be both frustrating and exciting...if I can be of any help drop me a line. Take care and enjoy your "freedom".

Matt

4. EJS

EJS
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Matt, thanks for the info, but the "enjoy your freedom" line makes me kinda nervous!! I might be contacting you soon, I hope to go and look for housing over easter weekend when I go home. Messiah soccer is a big deal here cause we don't have a football team, more mens than womens though, hope you had a good time.

emily