Roomate needed for KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin417

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You got it! Any decent, respectful, and clean person who is interested can drop me an e-mail.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have just recently been accepted to KCOM and am 99.99% sure of starting there this August. My visit went great and I can really picture myself in the midwest. I am looking to share a house with someone. I am decent and clean. I also can cook great meals. Ever had Vietnamese food? You will be in for a treat. I already have a roommate in mind but I am not sure she will decide to attend KCOM. In any case, just wanted to introduce myself to you as a possible roommate or just fellow househunter.

You know what? I seriously have been trying to get some vietmanese cooking. I saw it on the food network and it looks delicious. Anyway, e-mail me and keep me informed about any plans.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please excuse my spelling.

I am a first year now, so if I can be of any assistance in looking for a place - just ask away.

I too will be looking for another place, so maybe it will work out for all of us.

Toran

Hey Justin, are you the same fellow that I exchanged several "getting to know you" emails with a couple weeks ago? If so, (or even if not, as I going to attend and would be happy to meet another future classmate) drop me a line. Jamie