1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Roommate needed in Oak Park,IL (CCOM student)

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by AaronB, May 1, 2002.

1. AaronB

AaronB Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am a first year at Chicago College of Osteopathic, and have a room open in an awesome 3 story townhouse in Oak Park. IT has a 2 car garage, wood floors, fireplace, and all appliances. It is huge and only 10 years old. walk to the blue line. I have cable internet in a computer, office/study. THere are multiple med schools nearby, including, Loyolla, Rush, CCOM and i think a couple others. I will be doing some clinical work in alaska all summer so it will be all yours until AUgust. call or email. 708.341.0162 Aaron

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Chillio

Chillio Member
    10+ Year Member

Are you sure you wanna live in Oak Park? That's gonna be one hell of a commute on the Ike. They supposedly fixed the Hillside strangler but all they did was push the problem east. I hope you got a CD changer

4. AaronB

AaronB Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have been driving it for 9 months now, and it takes 15 minutes each way. I have classmates that live in downtown CHicago, now thats a drive. I just dont come home at 5. I study until 9pm, then drive home. No problems in the AM ever.

5. grkbuckeye

grkbuckeye Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Aaron,
    can you tell me if there are any apartment complexes around where you live. i would love to live in oakpark, but on the westside of it. thanks.