Roommate NEEDED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocSchaefer28

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there '09ers! For those of you still in search of housing, PLEASE read on!

I am a soon-to-be MSII, currently living with a soon-to-be MSIII heading to Rhode Island for rotations. I absolutely LOVE my apartment, but need a roomie! I live in the Island Terrace Condominiums on Saco Island. It's a two floor, two bedroom, one and a half bath condo overlooking the Saco River. It's about an 8 minute drive to campus. Coin-op laundry facilities are in the building, and it's off street parking. Rent is $437.50/month for each of us ($875.00/month total) and includes water. And the landlady is super nice! It's a very safe and beautiful place; I'd hate to have to move! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you're still hunting for housing and interested, contact me at [email protected].

Enjoy the rest of your summer! We look forward to meeting all of you!

Jill :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

DocSchaefer28 said:
Hey there '09ers! For those of you still in search of housing, PLEASE read on!

I am a soon-to-be MSII, currently living with a soon-to-be MSIII heading to Rhode Island for rotations. I absolutely LOVE my apartment, but need a roomie! I live in the Island Terrace Condominiums on Saco Island. It's a two floor, two bedroom, one and a half bath condo overlooking the Saco River. It's about an 8 minute drive to campus. Coin-op laundry facilities are in the building, and it's off street parking. Rent is $437.50/month for each of us ($875.00/month total) and includes water. And the landlady is super nice! It's a very safe and beautiful place; I'd hate to have to move! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you're still hunting for housing and interested, contact me at [email protected].

Enjoy the rest of your summer! We look forward to meeting all of you!

Jill :luck:

Hey just for future reference it may be easier if include what SCHOOL you go to. Just a thought! My guess is that you either attend Pipeline university or unecom, but def somewhere in the northeast since you mentioned coin-op laundry facilities, I love detective work so i dont mind but some might get distracted....good luck finding someone!