Roommates Wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptiger

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is appropriate to ask on this site, but here goes ...

I'm looking for a roommate out at WashU next year. I'll be heading to St. Louis next week (May 25th) to look for a 2-bedroom condo or townhouse, and I'd be interested in renting out one of the rooms and splitting the mortgage payments with someone (someone male, or my girlfriend would get upset). PM me if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been thinking about this thread. Technically, these sorts of requests go into another forum (Wanted & Housing), but I think this is a fine place for them as well since we are such a small community. I just ask that we start up this one thread and list all 2003 roommate requests here. I hope nobody has a problem with that, and as always, if you do, give me a PM about it.

I will now post my own request:
I will be attending UPenn and I am looking for something within walking distance of the school and center city. This means it would preferably be close to, but on either side of, the river. I think if I could find another student to share a 2BR, we could make out with a better deal than if we both went into studios alone. PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you're like-minded.