[Roosevelt University] Looking for a room mate to share an apartment in Schaumburg, IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheProdijay

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
First time on here and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in becoming room mates to study at Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy. Class starts June 26, so I'd be moving in mid-June.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
First time on here and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in becoming room mates to study at Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy. Class starts June 26, so I'd be moving in mid-June.

This school is severely overpriced. It's location in a giant parking lot and lack of a cafeteria should be a pretty good hint that it's a degree mill...

Reactions: 1 user
This school is severely overpriced. It's location in a giant parking lot and lack of a cafeteria should be a pretty good hint that it's a degree mill...
can you tell me more about this school? Like Pros and Cons? My bestfriend got accepted and we want to know more about this school and the area it is in.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you tell me more about this school? Like Pros and Cons? My bestfriend got accepted and we want to know more about this school and the area it is in.
PROS
three year school means you will graduate a year early
-everyone gets a Apple laptop (this cost is reflected in your tuition)
-They take literally anyone with a pulse. You will get accepted to this school.

CONS
-Extremely expensive. More than twice the price of a similarly price 3 year school in the same area (LECOM).
-In an area with high cost of living. Suburbs of Chicago have high rent
-in a dying city that has lost population over the last 50 years.
-in a state that nearly went bankrupt and still has terrible debt and underfunded pension liabilities
-the school has no cafeteria. they have food venders that come on some days that set up food carts on the left side of the 1st floor of the building

Reactions: 1 user
PROS

CONS
-Extremely expensive. More than twice the price of a similarly price 3 year school in the same area (LECOM).
-in a state that nearly went bankrupt and still has terrible debt and underfunded pension liabilities
-the school has no cafeteria. they have food venders that come on some days that set up food carts on the left side of the 1st floor of the building
Thanks!!!

PROS

CONS

Also, I feel as if you have strong negative feelings towards this school... any particular reason other than what you listed on cons list?

Also, I feel as if you have strong negative feelings towards this school... any particular reason other than what you listed on cons list?
I don't have strong negative feelings towards this school. I'm just being realistic. I was accepted to this school along with more than ten others... Another PRO is their interview process. They use a multi-interview set up which i liked.

I don't have strong negative feelings towards this school. I'm just being realistic. I was accepted to this school along with more than ten others... Another PRO is their interview process. They use a multi-interview set up which i liked.

Hello, I got accepted at Roosevelt and I just wanted to know if you liked the school. How are the faculty with the students?