Rosalind Franklin BMS for Fall 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you suppose to apply to Rosalind through amcas again or are you just granted an interview with the medical school without having to do the whole amcas process again.

I believe you're supposed to apply using amcas and have your secondary completed in order to be eligible for the guaranteed interview.

I'm not 100% sure but I think thats how it works.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you apply through AMCAS and once RFUMS sees that you are BMS they automatically give you a secondary in which you must fill out by the normal deadline. You then get an interview sometime in Jan/Feb/March and will be reviewed later in the year after most of your BMS grades have come through.

Hey,

I'm kinda in a similar position, but isn't BU program a master of art? I had an impression MSc in your profile looks significantly better for residency matching than MA!!! However, I'm not sure abt that. Can someone give some advices abt these programs please?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying to this program as a backup. I applied to the medical school and am currently in the the interview pool. It says I don't have to fill out the entire application, is this correct? Just sign the waiver form and which one of these is the application it also says to submit. Thanks

Hi There,

Anyone completed the BMS at RFU and matriculated into their medical school or to any other?
If so, would he/she mind sharing uGPA / MCAT and GPA during the BMS?

Thanks.