Rosalind Franklin College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbxdjspex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess this will be the first thread up for this class year. Has anyone applied and heard back yet? 1st day of interviews are over and still I haven't seen a thread here it is!

Members don't see this ad.

A friend got an invite, not sure how difficult the interview will be.

First round interviewers already heard back after a week

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been accepted! I just want to say that this school was not my top choice, (more or less because I knew nothing about it) but after the interview I was so impressed that I completely changed my mind. I have been struggling tremendously in the last week because I was accepted to my top choice also. :)

Haha nah, at the midwestern interview I was talking to some kids who got accepted to rosalind like a week after

I've been accepted! I just want to say that this school was not my top choice, (more or less because I knew nothing about it) but after the interview I was so impressed that I completely changed my mind. I have been struggling tremendously in the last week because I was accepted to my top choice also. :)

Wow! Congratulations! At first rosalind frankin wasn't high on my lost but I was very impressed with the interview. When did u interview? A group of us had our interview this morning and how did they let you know you were accepted?

I interviewed on October 12th. Gavin called me on the 22nd. I absolutely love that they teach immunizations in the first year. I am super excited!

How long did you guys wait after you submitted your supplemental application and got an interview?

How long did you guys wait after you submitted your supplemental application and got an interview?

I remember it being fast maybe a week or 2 weeks. They'll email u giving u directions on how I to pay for the supplemental After you pay, they'll email u again with info for the supplemental.

Yeah, I have gone through this step already :) I meant once you submitted you supplemental application, how long did you wait until you heard back from them about the interview date?

Yeah, I have gone through this step already :) I meant once you submitted you supplemental application, how long did you wait until you heard back from them about the interview date?

Ohh my bad. There interview groups are small. So I'm assuming the time to hear a response will get longer or scheduled out further. But I Hurd back after 3 weeks

I submitted my supplemental and got an interview invite the next day! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much! I sent in my seat deposit so it's official. I am so excited! Now I just need to find a roommate... :D

I heard back the next day! Really caught me off-guard! :)

Woo accepted! Now I can relax a bit...

Congrats!! It is a huge accomplishment. You should be very proud! :)

Congratulations! I have an interview next week on the 14th. Any tips/advice would be appreciated!

This interview was very relaxed. Just be yourself. It's pretty much like having a conversation with someone and them asking you questions. There gonna look at your file and ask you stuff from there so be ready to elaborate on your info you put in your supp

Congratulations! I have an interview next week on the 14th. Any tips/advice would be appreciated!

Person who interviewed me didn't even open my file. She asked me general questions and then the interview turned into me interviewing her for the majority of the time. Kind of seemed like they were already accepting you and they were trying to convince you to go.

Person who interviewed me didn't even open my file. She asked me general questions and then the interview turned into me interviewing her for the majority of the time. Kind of seemed like they were already accepting you and they were trying to convince you to go.

You know what your right it did kinda feel like that. Haha the person who interviewed me talked more than I did. But it was refreshing hahah

Thanks to both of you! So the interview was 1 on 1? How is the writing sample? And do I need to bring anything(paper/pen provided?)

I will be declining my offer from RFUMS. Spot just opened up for anyone who wants to attend. Good luck to everyone!

Just interviewed yesterday. I was very impressed with the program anxious to hear back. I hope it's before thanksgiving! Anyone else interview yesterday??:D

I interviewed yesterday as well :D Will you be accepting the offer if you get in?

I interviewed yesterday as well :D Will you be accepting the offer if you get in?
I'm not sure because it's my first of 4 interviews. But the rest are next month so I'll prob pay the deposit just in case. You?

Anybody interviewing on Nov 28th?

Hey, anyone hear back yet from the nov. 14 interview? They said we would most likely hear back after thanksgiving :confused:

Hey, anyone hear back yet from the nov. 14 interview? They said we would most likely hear back after thanksgiving :confused:

I interviewed the 14th and Gavin just called me!!!! Accepted!! So excited!!!!!

Wow congrats! I haven't heard anything yet...

Let us know hot it goes. I think you might need to wait a little longer to hear back from them or you might be put on waitlist since your PCAT is on the lower side. Or maybe you will hear back from them next week, who knows! keep your fingers crossed and head up :thumbup:

Sent in my deposit this morning. At least I know ill be in pharmacy school next year :) be patient everyone and stay positive!!!

For everyone who has been accepted, can you share your stats please?

Anyone interviewing December 12th?

I got an invite but that conflicts with my interview at Midwestern on the same date. I'm leaning towards Rosalind more since all my pre-reqs are complete here and I still need to take Statistics for MWU.

Yes im interviewing on December 12th but I haven't received the official confirmation email yet. Im still waiting for it before I purchase the plane tickets. Im from California and im not familiar with the snow so I might have to take the taxi from the airport to North Chicago. I had an interview at midwestern university in early october and at that time I had rented a car. Unfortunately, Ive been placed on the waiting list. So I gotta keep going to interviews until I get accepted. I also got place on reserve list for Touro college of Pharmacy in NY. This upcoming interview will be my 3rd one. I hope to get in somewhere.

I got an invite but that conflicts with my interview at Midwestern on the same date. I'm leaning towards Rosalind more since all my pre-reqs are complete here and I still need to take Statistics for MWU.

Yes im interviewing on December 12th but I haven't received the official confirmation email yet. Im still waiting for it before I purchase the plane tickets. Im from California and im not familiar with the snow so I might have to take the taxi from the airport to North Chicago. I had an interview at midwestern university in early october and at that time I had rented a car. Unfortunately, Ive been placed on the waiting list. So I gotta keep going to interviews until I get accepted. I also got place on reserve list for Touro college of Pharmacy in NY. This upcoming interview will be my 3rd one. I hope to get in somewhere.

Wow, sounds lke you've been doing quite a bit of traveling! Youve been to a few interviews so that'll be beneficial towards this one, knowing what to expect and what not.

Ill be driving up there the night prior to the interview.

I received the invite yesterday, responded to it and within minutes, got the confirmation email. What part of Cali are you coming from? What have you been doing to prep for your interviews?

Would you mind to share your stat?

Sure!

3.44 cGPA
61 composite PCAT
1.5 years CPhT
Practically no extracurriculars, lol

I will be going to RF to interview on the 12th as well!
I have been accepted to Notre dame of Maryland... so I was planning not to go.. but somone posted above that once he/she went, their mind completely changed! so I feel like I should go, haha!
See you then!

AHHH i was in the nov 14. interview as well and got accepted too!! Has anyone made a fb group for the Fall 2017 class? it would be a good way to get to know each other!

Anybody who got accepted wants to share their FB? I could create the group for the class of 2017, but it does require at least one other member to start it.

I was also at the Nov 14th interview and got accepted today. Congrats to all that have been accepted!