Rosalind Franklin Doctorate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kingkou23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've tried to gather some information through internet searches, phone calls to the program, and checking out the Insider's Guide on the Rosalind Franklin program and have been quite unsuccessful. No one returns or picks up phone calls there!

While flipping through the Insider's Guide, they listed that someone at the school was researching and doing work with sports concussions but can't seem to find any information about that on any of the faculty pages? This is the field within Neuropsychology that I want to get into and haven't found too many programs in the country that are doing work in this specific field (there is one at Penn State but the Prof is not taking any students next year).

Does anyone have any more information about this specific program or any other that is doing work in the sports concussion realm?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So I've tried to gather some information through internet searches, phone calls to the program, and checking out the Insider's Guide on the Rosalind Franklin program and have been quite unsuccessful. No one returns or picks up phone calls there!

While flipping through the Insider's Guide, they listed that someone at the school was researching and doing work with sports concussions but can't seem to find any information about that on any of the faculty pages? This is the field within Neuropsychology that I want to get into and haven't found too many programs in the country that are doing work in this specific field (there is one at Penn State but the Prof is not taking any students next year).

Does anyone have any more information about this specific program or any other that is doing work in the sports concussion realm?

Thanks in advance!

If you pm me i can give you an email address of a student who is in the neuro track there

University of North Dakota has an opportunity for research on TBI in hockey players. IIRC it's affiliated with the med school but the clinical psych PhD students have a chance to work on it, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the input so far! :thumbup:

Anyone else have any experience/info with this program or others in sports concussions?

Thanks for the input so far! :thumbup:

Anyone else have any experience/info with this program or others in sports concussions?
I think a lot of the faculty conducting research this area would be affiliated with exercise science programs, so that may be something to explore.

I could be confusing people, but if not, I think I met a guy at INS doing work with Rugby players (intramural, I assume) at UGA in their clinical psych program.

Brown has research with TBI and sports injury at the internship level fyi.