Rosalind Franklin Pharmacy Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laina.pharm

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there. Has anyone been accepted for this upcoming fall's P1 class?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
guys, have you taken a look at the job opportunities of today? what are your thoughts?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
guys, have you taken a look at the job opportunities of today? what are your thoughts?

Pharmacy has always been my passion but I’m really thinking about declining my acceptance. I don’t want to be unemployed and $200k+ in debt.

Reactions: 2 users
Pharmacy has always been my passion but I’m really thinking about declining my acceptance. I don’t want to be unemployed and $200k+ in debt.

Thats not real! its just something people say on here to scare you.....there are a ton of jobs and you will make 150K right outta the gate......i saw them on glass door and indeed. Funny, the postings have been their for a year. .....lol

smartest post I have seen in the pre-pharm room in a long time

Reactions: 1 users
This is one of the worst pharmacy schools ever... like 40% of you guys won't even pass the Naplex. Generally which pharmacy school you go to but this one is aweful and everyone know it.

This is one of the worst pharmacy schools ever... like 40% of you guys won't even pass the Naplex. Generally which pharmacy school you go to but this one is aweful and everyone know it.

You’re thinking of Chicago State. Rosalind is closer to 80%.