Roseman: Haven't heard anything on Dec 1 st,what's next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LamboFerrari

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I interviewed there on Oct 26 and haven't heard back from Roseman. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Will we receive an alternate letter or do we wait for a second round acceptance ? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Second round of acceptances is this Thursday so maybe you'll be in that batch!

May I ask how do you get that answer? So,we won't receive an alternate letter? Thanks for your response.

Members don't see this ad :)
tcn interviewed there yesterday and likely has the most up to date info about the second round

May I ask how do you get that answer? So,we won't receive an alternate letter? Thanks for your response.

I don't know whether they will send out alternate letters or not this early in the game. All I know is the next round is going out tomorrow. My guess is that if you do not get accepted in this round, you just keep your fingers crossed and keep waiting. It seems most schools put all of their interviewed candidates on a waiting list if not accepted right away (unless someone bombed an interview). Either way, best of luck!

I don't know whether they will send out alternate letters or not this early in the game. All I know is the next round is going out tomorrow. My guess is that if you do not get accepted in this round, you just keep your fingers crossed and keep waiting. It seems most schools put all of their interviewed candidates on a waiting list if not accepted right away (unless someone bombed an interview). Either way, best of luck!

How'd your interview go yesterday? I'm going nuts for tomorrow! Are you December 13'ers included in this batch of acceptances?

How'd your interview go yesterday? I'm going nuts for tomorrow! Are you December 13'ers included in this batch of acceptances?

I think my interview went really well. I am really hoping to get in there, it seems like a great school. And no, we were told that our group probably would not be included in this batch. No one heard anything huh?? Weird..

Yeah I was jumping at every email/call/text on my phone! I remember Dr. Harman said it'd be around the 15th so hopefully tomorrow will be the magical day!

Glad your interview went well! I guess it'll be the Dec 2nd + pre-Dec people for this batch of acceptances.

Hopefully, they'll get back to us by tomorrow.

Just got an acceptance call 15 mins ago!!!! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I didn't get a call again, dmdluffy, me and you are in the same boat, this is absolutely the worst feeling in the world right now.

Here what was updated to me by admissions staff:

They were going to do another round of acceptances at the end of the week: December 15th and then another round of acceptances in the beginning of the new year. If you don't get in the first round, it does not mean that the adcom is not interested in you, you just have to wait longer :/

Good luck luffy

I guess I didn't get a call again, dmdluffy, me and you are in the same boat, this is absolutely the worst feeling in the world right now.

Here what was updated to me by admissions staff:

They were going to do another round of acceptances at the end of the week: December 15th and then another round of acceptances in the beginning of the new year. If you don't get in the first round, it does not mean that the adcom is not interested in you, you just have to wait longer :/

Good luck luffy

Don't worry just yet. I literally got the call two minutes ago.

I just got a call!! December 13th interview!!! :soexcited:

Amazing program, amazing faculty, amazing school!!

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations guys and thank you for the uplifting responses, still haven't heard back from em

No news guys? What exactly is going on with Roseman U?
Any input is welcome.

Last edited:
Omg when will I hear from Dr Harman? Waiting for so long!

I had an interview in January (I think it was the 10th) and got the call from Dr. Harmon about a couple weeks ago. Stoked.

I had an interview in January (I think it was the 10th) and got the call from Dr. Harmon about a couple weeks ago. Stoked.

Congrats! I saw ur post on another thread. It seems like they are accepting post-dec interviewees but not pre-dec ones. Got an interview in Nov but it's been so quiet for me until this point. Interviewed there last year too but couldn't get off the waitlist. Worried and dissappointed. :xf:

Congrats! I saw ur post on another thread. It seems like they are accepting post-dec interviewees but not pre-dec ones. Got an interview in Nov but it's been so quiet for me until this point. Interviewed there last year too but couldn't get off the waitlist. Worried and dissappointed. :xf:

I interviewed Dec. 13 and haven't heard anything either. So frustrating! When I called the other day, they said they are still conducting interviews! :confused: Last year, when did you receive your wait list letter? Was it right away or not until months later? Hang in there and good luck!