Sep 3, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Good afternoon all, I am a D4 student on the east coast and have scheduled my WREB exam at Roseman University. I just received confirmation and am looking for patients (perio, restorative) and a good dental assistant. I'm somewhat lost as to how I can find patients on my own - its hard enough to find good patients for the WREB in my own city..I'm currently trying to screen friends in the hopes that they might have a boards lesion. If anyone is able to help or knows a better way to find patients, please let me know.
Thank you =)

Nov 13, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Good afternoon all, I am a D4 student on the east coast and have scheduled my WREB exam at Roseman University. I just received confirmation and am looking for patients (perio, restorative) and a good dental assistant. I'm somewhat lost as to how I can find patients on my own - its hard enough to find good patients for the WREB in my own city..I'm currently trying to screen friends in the hopes that they might have a boards lesion. If anyone is able to help or knows a better way to find patients, please let me know.
Thank you =)
I also took the exam at Roseman. If by any chance you failed the endodontic portion and feel you were graded wrongfully please send me an email. pashionsfruit4 @ yahoo .com (no spaces) thanks and I hope things went well for you!