Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

If you’ve dropped your seat please like this message!

Members don't see this ad :)
This week the school has been busy getting the D4's ready for graduation like giving them their gowns and what not, maybe thats why they havent called this week

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who interviewed get rejected? Wondering if they waitlisted everyone who interviewed who did not get accepted.

Has it been quiet for everyone today?

Reactions: 3 users
Prayers up for us to hear back tomorrow but I’m projecting Tuesday honestly 🙏🏼

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m pretty sure invited were sent out Friday. A few people joined the group me
Nah most likely people joined the group after the 16th cause that was the last day to pick your spot, I haven’t heard anyone get in, so I wouldn’t think so 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m pretty sure invited were sent out Friday. A few people joined the group me
I would look for at the facebook group; anyone can technically join the groupme, people join and leave all the time. Right now there are 71 people in the facebook group

The Facebook group is +6 people. Do they call more than once a week? Or is it usually once?

I also got accepted! Had my interview on 11/11. Got the call at 3:50 pm

• Love
Nah most likely people joined the group after the 16th cause that was the last day to pick your spot, I haven’t heard anyone get in, so I wouldn’t think so 🤷🏽‍♂️
Did you hear?

I didn't hear anything back, but my interview was pretty recent (Feb 17). So I am staying hopeful 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anyone who got accepted send a letter of intent?

Did you hear?
No I didn’t sadly, praying for next wave, I think we can hear more calls tmr cause they did call fairly late and looks like only 6 people got a call 🤷🏽‍♂️

No I didn’t sadly, praying for next wave, I think we can hear more calls tmr cause they did call fairly late and looks like only 6 people got a call 🤷🏽‍♂️
Praying you’re right!!

Do you think they are only giving out a handful of acceptances per week?
I'm not sure; I am sure there will be some movement from here. But it probably won't be a ton, especially as we get past March

• Sad
Past cycles there would be 1 set of calls each month, and some as late as June!

Reactions: 1 users
Past cycles there would be 1 set of calls each month, and some as late as June!
I do know a few students that are D1s at Roseman that were accepted in May and June; I'm sure that will happen this cycle too!

I do know a few students that are D1s at Roseman that were accepted in May and June; I'm sure that will happen this cycle too!
Really hope I dont Have to wait until May or June to hear back. That’s cutting things close😅

Wait! What??? Do they skip April? They don’t say anything else?

Wait! What??? Do they skip April? They don’t say anything else?
nah they do call in April, we’ll hear back after the 15 days for the people who got calls today, so first week of April could be next set of calls!

perhaps you folks could do something to take your mind off things
like starting to prepare for next cycle just in case...

• Haha
Anyone who got accepted send a letter of intent?
I sent the admissions 3 emails after sending a thank you email after my interview. I did not have ideal stats so I tried my hardest to show my personality in the email. Talk about what you like about the school, what you can bring to the school, and why you would be a good fit. Update them with anything you are doing (shadowing, school, work, volunteering). In my last email, i sent an additional letter of rec from the dentist I was shadowing and I think that really helped. I was nervous that I was being annoying but I think they liked seeing my interest. I also called them once every 3 weeks.

I sent the admissions 3 emails after sending a thank you email after my interview. I did not have ideal stats so I tried my hardest to show my personality in the email. Talk about what you like about the school, what you can bring to the school, and why you would be a good fit. Update them with anything you are doing (shadowing, school, work, volunteering). In my last email, i sent an additional letter of rec from the dentist I was shadowing and I think that really helped. I was nervous that I was being annoying but I think they liked seeing my interest. I also called them once every 3 weeks.
Did you call asking for updates? Or asking when they would have an answer?

Did you ever get emails back saying they received your update?