Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

I did but it took a few weeks to hear back from them.
Did you send the letter of recommendation yourself? Or did you have the dentist email admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you send the letter of recommendation yourself? Or did you have the dentist email admissions?
I would ask a dentist to send it directly to admissions if you are thinking about it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when the next time the admissions will meet?

I know that the graduation is April 3rd tho!

Members don't see this ad :)
So I think today is the graduation for Roseman, and tomorrow is the day that deposits are due, we should see movement this week or by Monday next week! We gotta keep faith y’all

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Prayers for tomorrow y’all! 🙏🙏🙏

If you dropped your seat please let us know!

Is the class almost full?
2 more people joined the Facebook today (82 people in total); if I had to guess probably 95% full - there will always be people who don't join the Facebook groups. But I'm sure there will be movement until classes start in June.

they got back into the office last Wednesday so it can be any time from now on tbh

• Care
I'm not sure they even had a spring break. I know the 3-year program won't have one. You get 1 week off for the summer (4th of July week) and then a 2-week winter break.

Reactions: 1 users
Hooding ceremony was April 3rd, admissions told me they are done with that and are finally getting back into the office last Wednesday

Hooding ceremony was April 3rd, admissions told me they are done with that and are finally getting back into the office last Wednesday
Oohh! Thats what it said in their calendar online but well. 🙏🏻

Anyone get the email about still being interested to be on the waitlist? Does this mean the class is full?

Anyone get the email about still being interested to be on the waitlist? Does this mean the class is full?
Not sure if the class is 100% full, there hasn't been any movement on Facebook (sitting at 81) & there is a virtual town hall for accepted students today. I'm assuming they wouldn't have a virtual town hall unless their class was at least 95% filled.

Not sure if the class is 100% full, there hasn't been any movement on Facebook (sitting at 81) & there is a virtual town hall for accepted students today. I'm assuming they wouldn't have a virtual town hall unless their class was at least 95% filled.
Let us know how many members are in that if you can roughly!

Was the town hall full? Did they mention anything about the class and how many members?

Was the town hall full? Did they mention anything about the class and how many members?
The town hall just ended, and there were probably only around 50-60 students in it. They didn't mention anything about the class size/if it's full or not. It was short and sweet 30-45 minutes. I'm sure there are a few spots open/will open up; I was surprised only half the class showed up, I'm guessing some are still hoping for their state school.

• Wow
The town hall just ended, and there were probably only around 50-60 students in it. They didn't mention anything about the class size/if it's full or not. It was short and sweet 30-45 minutes. I'm sure there are a few spots open/will open up; I was surprised only half the class showed up, I'm guessing some are still hoping for their state school.
That makes me feel a little better. I’m assuming this wasn’t required. Maybe people have to work or had class?

Reactions: 1 users
That makes me feel a little better. I’m assuming this wasn’t required. Maybe people have to work or had class?
Yeah, it wasn't required. That's the most likely thing, people having exams, class, or work.

That would be amazing!!! Staying Hopeful!

I feel that the class is full tbh, the way that email about waitlists was written sounds like it’s pretty full

Was anyone recently accepted or are these people who were accepted a while back but never joined the group?