Roseman University College of Pharmacy Class of 2020 (Entering Fall 2016)

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by khoanguyen1989, Oct 14, 2016.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. PharmPrep870

PharmPrep870 2+ Year Member

Jul 5, 2015
    Congratulations! See you in August

jonpharm likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. nlg

nlg

Oct 27, 2015
    MDApps:
    MDApps:
    HI NGUYEN,
    i got accepted in roseman state ,utah branch. is there any difference in vegas /utah ? and they asked me to do English composition and calculus . i am attending in this summer[online]. i live in california, have to move utah with family and am worrying about it .
    i already have calculus in bachelor , i dont know y they r asking me to do ?
    can u give some info about utah campus ?
    r u in vegas /utah?

4. jonpharm

jonpharm

Sep 3, 2017
    Hello,
    Can you please help me and explain a few details about the interview process for an early admission in Pharmacy at Roseman University? Besides the presentation, meet and greet, panel interview (with staff and current student), is there also a writing test during the interview? If there is, what are usually the questions/prompt and how serious do they take the results of the writing test?

Thank you so much and I really appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks!

5. rxsugoi

rxsugoi

Sep 10, 2017
    Hello, Khoa Nguyen,

I was wondering, do you have any tips/advice you can offer to someone like me, for my first pharmacy school interview? Can you share the questions you were asked during your interview, and how you prepared ahead of time for your interview?

6. rxsugoi

rxsugoi

Sep 10, 2017
    Hello, Nina6716,

Would you be able to help me regarding their interview process? I'm going to have my first pharmacy school interview soon and I am practically a nervous wreck - I have no idea how I can prepare or what I can even expect during the interview. I've watched Youtube videos and whatnot but I'm still feeling unsure. Is there any tips/advice you can offer so I can be better prepared for the interview? How did your interview go - what sorts of questions were you asked, and what did you do to prepare?