2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email, I put on my application that I would go to either campus, in the email it just says they reserved a seat for me at south Jordan I'm assuming this is because I'm a utah native.
That happened to me too

Members don't see this ad.

You are correct. I contacted them and asked that very question. I also waived out of 2 mba classes so I don't really have to start until the 3rd block, but my parents are pissed I procrastinated so long that everything will have to be rearranged. I am trying to avoid that but not sure if it's going to work out. Thanks for looking out though!
You're going to pharmacy school.., you're an adult. Why would your parents be pissed at you?

Reactions: 1 user
You're going to pharmacy school.., you're an adult. Why would your parents be pissed at you?
My parents are counting on pharmacy school being the turning point where I can finally become financially independent from them. We have discussed and agreed upon, as a family, my moving date, tuition, participation in the mba program, selling my condo, etc. The sooner I graduate and become financially independent, the sooner my mother can retire. So although I am an adult, very old mind you - 30 in fact, my decisions still have a strong impact on my parent's lives.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody heard back from the 3/3/15 interview??

i'm very nervous, does any one know if any out of state Students got admitted?
I'm from New Mexico and was admitted from the 2/17 interview date;):happy::happy::happy:

Reactions: 1 users
Since I noticed some people sharing stats
21 years old
Cum GPA: 3.01
Science: 2.76
PCAT: 85
2 LOR: 1 from a pharmacist from UOP and 1 amazing reference from an 2006 grad of Roseman!
2+ years of pharmacy tech experience
100+ hours of inpatient volunteer work

accepted despite my low GPA because I killed my interview

21 years old
2 LOR: 1 from a pharmacist from UOP and 1 amazing reference from an 2006 grad of Roseman!

accepted despite my low GPA because I killed my interview[/QUOTE]
wow, I have low GPA too, I hope i can get in! were you on the wait list or you got in right after your interview?

21 years old

wow, I have low GPA too, I hope i can get in! were you on the wait list or you got in right after your interview?[/QUOTE]
I interviewed on 2/27 and got accepted 6 days later to Henderson

21 years old

You sent in letters of recommendation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Letters of rec are posted on pharmcas and the schools will look from there i think if you want to send more some schools alliw you to send them to them but the ones on pharmcas they will look at!

I interviewed on 2/27 and got accepted 6 days later to Henderson[/QUOTE]
I interviewed on 03/05 and haven't heard anything from the school yet. Maybe I didn't do well on my interview.... anyway, which book did you use to study pcat? thank you

Last edited:
Letters of rec are posted on pharmcas and the schools will look from there i think if you want to send more some schools alliw you to send them to them but the ones on pharmcas they will look at!
It says right on Roseman's website that they do not consider LORs. I even called Dr. Park to confirm this back in August. So a LOR has no bearing on your acceptance into Roseman.

I do not want people to be misinformed about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call, I'm in!! Interviewed 3/3 and I will be attending the Henderson campus!

Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed on 2/27 and got accepted 6 days later to Henderson
I interviewed on 03/05 and haven't heard anything from the school yet. Maybe I didn't do well on my interview.... anyway, which book did you use to study pcat? thank you[/QUOTE]
I used McGraw Hill for bio and I used Dr reddy for chemostry

It says right on Roseman's website that they do not consider LORs. I even called Dr. Park to confirm this back in August. So a LOR has no bearing on your acceptance into Roseman.

I do not want people to be misinformed about this.
That might be true for roseman sorry i was speaking in general about LOR!!! Just to clarify..

That might be true for roseman sorry i was speaking in general about LOR!!! Just to clarify..
It's okay, it really makes no difference to me but it may for other prospective students. It's just that this is a thread specific to Roseman so you should be more careful about what you post here.

Just got the call, I'm in!! Interviewed 3/3 and I will be attending the Henderson campus!
Congratulations! And goodluck! Do you mind sharing if you're a Nevada resident or out of state student?

Does anyone know if Dean Park make calls throughout the day.. sorry for all the questions, eager to hear back since i also interviewed on 3/3

Congratulations! And goodluck! Do you mind sharing if you're a Nevada resident or out of state student?

Does anyone know if Dean Park make calls throughout the day.. sorry for all the questions, eager to hear back since i also interviewed on 3/3
Thank you! I am actually from AZ and will be moving my family to Henderson. Anyone know of good rental homes or fb sites to find homes to rent?

Interviewed on 3/10 got the call today. I'm in!!!! Henderson here I come!!

Reactions: 6 users
Is there anyone filling out their enrollment packet and lost their social security card? I can't find mine and I am freaking out.

Is there anyone filling out their enrollment packet and lost their social security card? I can't find mine and I am freaking out.
I didn't lose my social security card but I'd work on getting a replacement as well as letting dr park and or dawn benson know that you're working on getting it. Hope everything goes well!

Just letting you guys know that you might have to email Dr.Park and ask if they received your deposit. I don't think they send a confirmation email

I interviewed on 24th February, but I haven't got any response yet. I'm so nervous. How could I know that did they put me in the waiting list or not?

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that you might have to email Dr.Park and ask if they received your deposit. I don't think they send a confirmation email

They do send an email letting you know they got it. I mailed mine on Tuesday, and they emailed me today saying they got it.

They do send an email letting you know they got it. I mailed mine on Tuesday, and they emailed me today saying they got it.
I received an email confirmation as well. For those who haven't, I would suggest contacting the administration office to be safe. ;)

Yeah, if you're wondering if they've got your deposit yet I would email at [email protected]. They would be able to tell you if it's been received or not. They will email you though once they have it, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Gave up my seat @ henderson! Good luck to the rest of you.

Has anyone else from the 3/10 interview heard back?? Hope to hear some good news soon :)

I just got an email saying that the Henderson campus is full and that I can only be on the wait list for Henderson. Utah is still open though.

Does anyone know if you choose utah seat can u still be on the henderson wait list??

Does anyone know if you choose utah seat can u still be on the henderson wait list??

I read on last year's forum that it was possible to do that. Doesn't hurt to ask Dr.Park though

no i did the wait list for Henderson.

Hi guys, I also interviewed on 3/10 and just received the same email from Dr. Park about Henderson being at seat capacity and the option to enroll at SoJo campus. However, I really have my heart set on Henderson.
I read on last year's forum that it was possible to do that. Doesn't hurt to ask Dr.Park though

I'm going through the same dilemma...if I must, I will attend and live in Utah!

I interviewed 3/3 and since I hadn't received a call I email admissions and got a quick response that I was accepted into Soho campus and Henderson is full. Per the email it seems like you need to pick one or the other

If you prefer to remain on the Henderson wait list, instead of accepting the offer to the South Jordan campus, please reply to this email and let me know as soon as possible.