2018 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Applying 2014 Cycle, Entering 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For all P1 and/or Nevada residents.
Any suggestions on housing? Which places do current students live at? Which places are around the area?
I'm also looking for a roommate if anyone is interested.
Hello! Have you found out about any good places to live at?

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone else on the waitlist receive an email saying that they've created an email account for you with the school? did any admitted students receive this email as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone else on the waitlist receive an email saying that they've created an email account for you with the school? did any admitted students receive this email as well?
Yes I got this email a few months ago and have been using it for all correspondence with roseman. I was admitted in October.

Yes I got this email a few months ago and have been using it for all correspondence with roseman. I was admitted in October.
that's weird because i'm waitlisted but I just got the email yesterday. i'm so confused now!

So I'm attending the PharmD/MBA program in SoJo. I will be moving June 1st to SLC as it is significantly cheaper. I have one other roomate and we are looking for one more to get a house! Please let me know ASAP if interested. You can find me on Facebook under Demi Cole or you can email me at [email protected]

So I'm attending the PharmD/MBA program in SoJo. I will be moving June 1st to SLC as it is significantly cheaper. I have one other roomate and we are looking for one more to get a house! Please let me know ASAP if interested. You can find me on Facebook under Demi Cole or you can email me at [email protected]
How far is slc from roseman??

Not sure which campus yet for now sojo..
Oh ok. So you're on the wait list for Henderson? Good luck! So for Henderson campus I've actually heard there are ppl staying at Solevita. I've also looked at Arzano. Prices ranged from $800-$1000 per month 2 beds 2 baths.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hello Demi, Im guessing you applied for the MBA early and already got accepted? Do you know when is the actual first day of classes for the MBA program in SoJo?
I applied and they said they wont start reviewing the next round of applications until April 8th and wont let me know until a week after that. Thanks.

Hello Demi, Im guessing you applied for the MBA early and already got accepted? Do you know when is the actual first day of classes for the MBA program in SoJo?
I applied and they said they wont start reviewing the next round of applications until April 8th and wont let me know until a week after that. Thanks.
First day of classes are July 7th

Has anyone received their waitlist number for henderson?

Reactions: 1 user
I will be giving up my seat at Henderson. I've been accepted to the university of Arizona. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I am looking g for a third roomate to live at Sterling Village right by campus in SoJo. It's literally a 3 min drive to school, but you could even ride a bike. Rent would be about 475 a person plus utilities. I am part of the MBA program so I am looking to move July 1st. Let me know!

Hi everyone! I am looking g for a third roomate to live at Sterling Village right by campus in SoJo. It's literally a 3 min drive to school, but you could even ride a bike. Rent would be about 475 a person plus utilities. I am part of the MBA program so I am looking to move July 1st. Let me know!

Are you looking for specifically female roommates? Im only asking because Im also doing the MBA program and Sterling Village was actually a place I checked out and really like :)

Are you looking for specifically female roommates? Im only asking because Im also doing the MBA program and Sterling Village was actually a place I checked out and really like :)
No I'm not looking specifically for a female roomate. I'm just looking for another roomate! You can find me on Facebook under Demi Cole! I have another roomate and we just needed a third.

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist for Henderson yet ?

Are you still looking for a roomate?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
you were 31?
thats so strange... im 1-25 on the waitlist and did not hear anything back.
Ya I didn't get an exact number only range... Wish I knew where on list I am.. For now I got into sojo campus.

you were 31?
thats so strange... im 1-25 on the waitlist and did not hear anything back.

I've also been ranked 1-25 and haven't heard back, don't know how someone ranked 31 (when rank # haven't been assigned yet) could hear back before us, a little fishy.

I've also been ranked 1-25 and haven't heard back, don't know how someone ranked 31 (when rank # haven't been assigned yet) could hear back before us, a little fishy.
I'm sure there are different tiers to the waitlist. There are other schools I applied at

I'm sure there are different tiers to the waitlist. There are other schools I applied at

Looking at last years forum there doesnt seem to be any tiers.. Im sure if there was they would alert students so they can weigh all their options and other school acceptances appropriately.

Last edited:
For those accepted- all of you guys who received the email regarding the necessary vaccinations and such, I noticed it mentioned "attached documents", but there were no documents attached to the email. Did anyone follow up on this? The email was dated 4/24, but I just noticed the mention about attachments today...

For those accepted- all of you guys who received the email regarding the necessary vaccinations and such, I noticed it mentioned "attached documents", but there were no documents attached to the email. Did anyone follow up on this? The email was dated 4/24, but I just noticed the mention about attachments today...

The e-mail I received had 3 documents attached to it. You might want to use a different browser and check again.

The e-mail I received had 3 documents attached to it. You might want to use a different browser and check again.

I checked today on my phone. Guess I'll check it out on my laptop! Thanks

This question is for current students: How is the workload for Roseman's curriculum? Outside of lecture, for example, do you study non-stop and basically eat, sleep, and drink pharmacy? Or do you actually have free time after class (aside from the days before the exams)? I was always one of those people who didn't have to study too much to get good grades, but I know there's a 90% minimum to pass. Basically, how hard is it to get that 90%?

I work with a couple interns that currently go to Roseman, and my pharmacy manager graduated from Roseman. Basically they've said the first year is learning drug names and what they are used for and then the rest is mostly review of physiology and things you should have learned in the pre reqs.
This question is for current students: How is the workload for Roseman's curriculum? Outside of lecture, for example, do you study non-stop and basically eat, sleep, and drink pharmacy? Or do you actually have free time after class (aside from the days before the exams)? I was always one of those people who didn't have to study too much to get good grades, but I know there's a 90% minimum to pass. Basically, how hard is it to get that 90%?
work

What number were u on the wait list???
They don't provide exact numbers but I am in the top 25 and have not heard back. However, I do already have a seat at the Utah campus so I wonder if that impacts me negatively.