Rosen to Tint. Chapter Translation, please..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This flat-broke-I-can-only-afford-one-EM-textbook sort of intern needs some SDN help.

Can anyone tell me the titles of the following chapters out of the latest Rosens so I can find them in my Tintinalli?

68, 69

Thanks!

Take care,
Jeff

Members don't see this ad.

Likely all those chapters in Rosens are covered in a single chapter of Tintinalli's. :)

Any book like Rosen's that requires two volumes isn't worth reading. As an Emergency physician my attention span is barely more than the length of a commercial break, thus I need the pertinent points boiled down into useable knowledge. Hence give me Tintinalli.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, MudPhud, that's just what I was looking for. Apparently, the reading is from the 5th since those chapters in the 6th have nothing to do with each other.

As for attention span, I'm right there with ya. I couldn't concentrate....oh look at that nice butterfly.....

Take care,
Jeff

You could check your e-mail Jeffrey. You're stellar colleague, who is currently wasting away in Ortho-land, made a copy of chapter 68 and 69 from Rosen (Asthma and COPD by the way) and put it in my box. Feel free to make a copy, but just return it to my box so others can use it. I'll probably buy Rosen's soon, but I'm trying to at least wait for the new edition to come out later this year.

SCER2005 said:
You could check your e-mail Jeffrey. You're stellar colleague, who is currently wasting away in Ortho-land, made a copy of chapter 68 and 69 from Rosen (Asthma and COPD by the way) and put it in my box.

Yeah, but his brain is so drained from being all pod-like, he probably messed up the copies. :D

Remember...only one day left and you come to the promised land. I'll be thinking nasty thoughts about you as I head off service. Sniff, sniff.

Take care,
Jeff