1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Ross applicants- Anyone mind sharing their essay with me?

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by CatPartay, Aug 11, 2011.

1. CatPartay

CatPartay Ross 2015

Pre-Veterinary
    Ok so I am having a really bad writers block.. I have been working on my essay for months for Ross and I just cant seem to like anything I write. I need to get my app in asap because everything else has been sent. Does anyone that applied to ross or is in the process of applying want to share their essay with me? I will send you what I have so far if you want.
    Thanks!:bang:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. das257

das257 RUSVM 2015
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I'm more than willing to share my essay with you if you want it. However, I'm also more than willing to bet that it wasn't my essay that got be accepted. 300 words isn't really enough space to get across everything you want to say, IMO. Plus, I'm a terrible writer. I might be wrong but I definitely felt like it was my experience that got me an interview.

PM me if you want my essay. Good luck with the rest of the application/interview process! I'm starting at Ross in January so maybe I'll see you there :)