Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

ross, saba, mua

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by Floyd77803, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Floyd77803

Floyd77803 Member

what would you say are the minimum GPA's (science and overall) required to obtain admission to these schools? thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dbiddy

dbiddy Member

I just graduated from Saba. I'd say that part of it depends on how far in advance you apply. The earlier you apply the easier it is to get in. I'd say that to get into Saba or Ross you need a 3.0 and to get into MUA probably all you need is a 2.5 or so. From what I understand, people who are not accepted to Saba go to MUA. I may be incorrect about this last point, but that's what I've heard (because they're run by the same people). St.George's, which is the best of them all would probably require a 3.1-3.2 or better as well as a big, fat bank account.

Hope this helps. And don't listen to what people tell you............as long as you are reasonably intelligent you will get a very good residency. Only the major screw-ups have any troubles (and they probably don't deserve to be doctors).

Peace out.

DBIDDY>

4. Floyd77803

Floyd77803 Member

thanks for the info!