Ross University School of Veterinarian Medicine January 2019 Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Icelandshelby10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently received my acceptance call from Ross and I have been accepted into the January class of 2023, however I will be attending in January of 2019 I was wondering if anyone else will be attending Ross University at this time, as I'd love to get in contact with some fellow classmates! Also if anyone has any advice about making the move to St. Kitts I would greatly appreciate it!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Rethink your post, I tune in on class of 2019, regardless of affiliation, did you mean class of 2023?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I will be attending in January of 2019 but I will be in the class of 2023!

I should have read closer, good luck. My only input would be do well. I know a few folks this worked out for and others it didn't. It's against my normal response, but could you gain acceptance into an American school given a little additional effort?

Hi all,

I recently received my acceptance call from Ross and I have been accepted into the January class of 2023, however I will be attending in January of 2019 I was wondering if anyone else will be attending Ross University at this time, as I'd love to get in contact with some fellow classmates! Also if anyone has any advice about making the move to St. Kitts I would greatly appreciate it!!

I'll be joining you in January!!! :)

Hey guys! Hopefully I will be joining you guys in January! It may change depending on my waitlist status at my IS.
But one question, according to the person I've been emailing we would be c/o 2022, is this not right? He said we would be finished April 2022 assuming all else goes right during the program!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Hopefully I will be joining you guys in January! It may change depending on my waitlist status at my IS.
But one question, according to the person I've been emailing we would be c/o 2022, is this not right? He said we would be finished April 2022 assuming all else goes right during the program!

Yes I believe you're correct! Since it is accelerated I also thought we would still be c/o 2022!

I will likely be joining January 2019, waiting on one response, but this will probably be my choice. :) I’ve worked under 5 very successful Ross Vets.

I just posted in the interview thread, but I’ll slide this in here too for anyone interested. I’m fairly sure I’m going to be applying to live off-campus first semester just because of my 2 cats.

Attachments

• C817D61F-BBE4-4D80-9AA9-FE86C34EED15.png
    C817D61F-BBE4-4D80-9AA9-FE86C34EED15.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: 1 users
I'll be joining in January! I'm headed down in August, but for the vet prep program. So theres a very good chance I'll make it through! See you then!

Reactions: 1 user
Was just moved from the Jan class into Sept 2018 class! I hope this opened up a seat for someone in Jan! :)

I'll be joining in January! I'm headed down in August, but for the vet prep program. So theres a very good chance I'll make it through! See you then!

I will be too! I can't wait to meet y'all! Have you received your welcome packet yet?

Hi future orange semester!

I’m currently a 1st semester student here. If you have any questions about the school, island, travel, etc., please feel free to ask!

I just submitted my application for the Jan 2019 Semester. Any advice for the interview stage?

I just submitted my application for the Jan 2019 Semester. Any advice for the interview stage?
The interview is very laid back. They want to get to know you as an individual, your knowledge on the profession, and how you think you’ll adjust to island life. I don’t remember there being any behavioral questions like, “tell me about a time...” It was very conversational.