Rotation sites in Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babyruth

Babyruth
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all of you 3rd and 4th years in Michigan:

Do you have locations for really stellar sites located anywhere in Michigan? Would appreciate why you found them to be awesome as well.

My husband is thinking about going to grad school in Michigan and I was wanting to set up some 4th year rotations for me anywhere in the state.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

babyruth said:
For all of you 3rd and 4th years in Michigan:

Do you have locations for really stellar sites located anywhere in Michigan? Would appreciate why you found them to be awesome as well.

My husband is thinking about going to grad school in Michigan and I was wanting to set up some 4th year rotations for me anywhere in the state.

Thanks!

depends on what field you want to go into....
university of michigan will probably have all the rotaitons, as will Wayne State and Michigan State.
There are some smaller programs at private hospitals as well.

i would recommend getting a list of places with the program yo'ure interested in on FREIDA (if you hvaen't heard of this, it's an AMA database of residencies and fellowships, just type freida into yahoo or google), and then visit the programs' sites and see what they have available.

good luck!

Thanks, I have not decided what I would like to do yet and it is coming down to the wire. So the things that I am leaning towards are family med, internal med, women's health, maybe anesthesia? (I have been checking with Freida, but thanks for mentioning.)