Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Rotations in US

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by santa_claus, Apr 19, 2007.

1. santa_claus

santa_claus Junior Member

Medical Student
    Hi there,
    I'm a 2nd year student from Australia. I'm planning to do some of my rotations in US. My school (University of Queensland SOM) doesn't have many contacts with US hospitals, so students, wishing to do their rotations there have to organize it on their own--which I'm trying to do. I know not all hospitals accept foreign students, however, I don't know of any database where I can look up this information. If you happen to know that your hospital accepts foreign students, post here! I'm particularly interested in NY area, but info about hospitals in other areas will also be greatly appreciated!

ps to be even more specific, I'm interested in surgery and ob/gyn...so if you know of a place where I can get those rotations -- please share!
    thanks,
    Santa

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. njbmd

njbmd Guest
    Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Moving to International Forums for replies.

4. sjkpark

sjkpark Senior Member

Try http://www.electives.net/. It seems you need to be member of MDA National. (I'm a student member of MAS in New Zealand, which is great)