Rough estimate of date of matriculation at DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bob Debilder

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I understand the exact date depends on and varies by the school, but I was wondering if anyone has a rough range of the date(s) at most schools (due to experience with applications)? Is there a particular month when most schools have their date of matriculation?

I'm just trying to get an idea because the way my coursework is planned out, there is one last course I will have to take at some point after the initial application (in an upcoming cycle), and I'm aware I have to submit my complete coursework by date of matriculation.

I checked the websites of a couple of the schools I really like but I haven't had much luck finding a concrete date.

Members don't see this ad.

Early August is when most schools start. I interviewed at ARCOM 8/22 and the 1st year students had just started that week.

Reactions: 1 user
Early August is when most schools start. I interviewed at ARCOM 8/22 and the 1st year students had just started that week.

I see, thanks so much! So I should be ready to have all my coursework submitted by early August then?