rough score breakdown for ps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thebillsfan

Unseasoned Veteran
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i havent seen a raw score conversion chart for the actual test anywhere. i realize that's because it changes from test to test, obviously, but i was wondering if anyone could give me a general outline of where i'd be at if i'm missing approx 7 questions on the ps section? On the real test, would that be in the 10-11 range or the 12-13 range?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's really going to depend on what practice test you're taking. For example, on AAMC 3, it would be an 11. On AAMC 4, 5, 6, it would be a 12. Keep that up and you'll be golden.

Sign up for the free AAMC 3 practice test, and then when you log in, click on the "How is the MCAT Scored" on the left hand side. It gives you the raw breakdown for all the AAMC practice tests by section.

It's really going to depend on what practice test you're taking. For example, on AAMC 3, it would be an 11. On AAMC 4, 5, 6, it would be a 12. Keep that up and you'll be golden.

Sign up for the free AAMC 3 practice test, and then when you log in, click on the "How is the MCAT Scored" on the left hand side. It gives you the raw breakdown for all the AAMC practice tests by section.

yeah but the general consensus is that the current test forms are a lot harder and that would translate into an easier curve. that's why i dont want to rely on the aamc test conversion charts.

if it really is an 11 that's not too bad, but still a little harsh. thanks for the help !