MD Rough Start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahellwig

The Brain is Beautiful
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I moved here to Colorado s little over a year ago. My first semester in my new high school was rough. Does this hurt me too much? PDF of my unofficial transcript attached. I have not yet taken my MCAT. This is about my chances to get into cu boulder in a chemical engineering pre-med program.

Members don't see this ad.

I moved here to Colorado s little over a year ago. My first semester in my new high school was rough. Does this hurt me too much? PDF of my unofficial transcript attached. I have not yet taken my MCAT. This is about my chances to get into cu boulder in a chemical engineering pre-med program.
I recommend that you get a new username since you cannot be anonymous now.

Um..you should definitely NOT put your transcript on SDN. Also, remove your name from your SDN tag as well.

You just put all your personal information online. Bad idea. I don't think too many people can give you advice on getting into a undergraduate program here. This forum focuses on medical schools. This doesn't answer your question but medical schools don't care about high school grades...they don't even look at them nor do they have access to them. I graduated highschool with a 2.8 and got a 1350 on my SATs (which is horrible). Somehow got into a good public state university and I have 4.0 and got a 36 (which is pretty good) on the MCAT. Don't worry too much about these things right now and enjoy having little responsibilities and lots of free time.

Reactions: 1 users