Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in the U.S.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdwhat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Know a buddy who is going through this. Anyone know anyone in it or anything about it? Thanks.

http://www.rcpsus.com

Members don't see this ad.

Lol looks super legit...

? Sorry, don't follow, maybe something is lost in translation (not American).

Members don't see this ad :)
? Sorry, don't follow, maybe something is lost in translation (not American).

The above response is a sarcastic reply to the link you provided. It was made because the organization seems to have no real affiliation with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1493.

Reactions: 1 user
The above response is a sarcastic reply to the link you provided. It was made because the organization seems to have no real affiliation with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1493.

Ok thanks. I have a friend applying who found out about it because many of his colleagues are Members or Fellows. Stated that RCPSUS is a post graduate and post residency (Board certified) program and not for new doctors. The other ones are pre- specialty; RCPSUS is a post specialty institution. I'll wait for my friend's result - you posters have me curious.

Ok thanks. I have a friend applying who found out about it because many of his colleagues are Members or Fellows. Stated that RCPSUS is a post graduate and post residency (Board certified) program and not for new doctors. The other ones are pre- specialty; RCPSUS is a post specialty institution. I'll wait for my friend's result - you posters have me curious.

It seems like one of the many, many fraudulent "societies" established to do nothing other than churn out certificates for money. I'd stick to legitimate societies.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.