Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M
Jan 6, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
? Sorry, don't follow, maybe something is lost in translation (not American).

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2000
forums.studentdoctor.net
Status
Attending Physician
? Sorry, don't follow, maybe something is lost in translation (not American).
The above response is a sarcastic reply to the link you provided. It was made because the organization seems to have no real affiliation with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1493.

Reactions: RadixLuminogen
OP
M
Jan 6, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
The above response is a sarcastic reply to the link you provided. It was made because the organization seems to have no real affiliation with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, established in 1493.
Ok thanks. I have a friend applying who found out about it because many of his colleagues are Members or Fellows. Stated that RCPSUS is a post graduate and post residency (Board certified) program and not for new doctors. The other ones are pre- specialty; RCPSUS is a post specialty institution. I'll wait for my friend's result - you posters have me curious.

SouthernSurgeon

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Ok thanks. I have a friend applying who found out about it because many of his colleagues are Members or Fellows. Stated that RCPSUS is a post graduate and post residency (Board certified) program and not for new doctors. The other ones are pre- specialty; RCPSUS is a post specialty institution. I'll wait for my friend's result - you posters have me curious.
It seems like one of the many, many fraudulent "societies" established to do nothing other than churn out certificates for money. I'd stick to legitimate societies.

Reactions: RadixLuminogen

gutonc

No Meat, No Treat
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Cross-posted. Closing at OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.