Rush acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chitown

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long Rush takes to get back to you post-interview about an acceptance/waitlist? Also, anyone know how many aceptances they offer out of the 450 interviews? Still sweatin it out for the first acceptance. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

They said they would get back to us in about 4-6 weeks when I interviewed there this past Tuesday. Also, I think they accept about half of the people they interview.

Good luck! There's still plenty that can happen between now and May. Don't let the other posters scare you.

yep, 4-6 weeks. LaurieB, I was there on Wed. :) I really liked Rush and can't wait to hear from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
i've heard that about 100 students are accepted each year, like most other schools. i'm soooo excited for my interview on jan 22, its my first and only so far. my dad went into rush for a heart scan and was talking to the doctor about me having an interview there, and he said "wow, you know what that means, right? she's pretty much IN already!" *SCORE* heheheh. i think that's pretty much cuz so many of the interview invites either decide not to come or choose a different school after being accepted. weeeeeee...... :hardy: :horns:

To be exact, the M1 who gave us the tour said their class was 120 people :) That's 20 more spots for us than you thought JunkintheTrunk:clap:

I live in Chicago, but didn't really think about where Rush would fall on my list, but i'd say it's my first choice now.

i had my interview monday the 5th. One of the M1 students told me that she got her acceptance two weeks after her interview. I know that was probably quicker than normal, but that would be so nice to end the suspense after two weeks. Rush is my first choice also. The location is perfect and the staff were all really friendly. Because so many Illinios smarties have Rush down as their backups, so many kids are taken off the waitlist. Thus, it could be a long winter. Good luck all.