1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

RUSH - email only for admissions office????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TimmyTheWonderD, Nov 16, 2005.

1. TimmyTheWonderD

TimmyTheWonderD Takin' it 1 day @ a time!
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Has anyone been able to get any info over the phone at Rush (i.e.: your app is on hold, been passed over once, under review at present moment, etc)? Their website does not list a number, only an email address. I called the nursing school admissions and she transferred me to RMC admissions...I felt like I should not be talking to the lady. She said that my status would have to be conveyed to me via email. Any thoughts? Still waiting for an interview there :( I have been complete since Aug 19th! Their stated average matriculated student has a 29.3P and an overall 3.62, and I am a little above this ballpark.... curious about others waiting for/have heard from Rush - share your experience with us! :love:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jbrice1639

jbrice1639 Cub Fan, Bud Man
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    i've been complete since aug 15th and not a peep from them. as i have other acceptances, i'm not too concerned, but it is very perplexing since they explicitly say on the status page that you should allow four weeks for processing after which you'll be notified in writing...very weird.

4. bubbleyum

bubbleyum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i haven't heard from rush besides a complete notice either.
    but i've emailed the admissions office inquiring about my status and have gotten nice, timely replies. so maybe you should email them your questions instead of trying to call them?

5. TimmyTheWonderD

TimmyTheWonderD Takin' it 1 day @ a time!
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    thanks....did they give you good, juicy info like "your file has been sent to the committee and they are thinking about it as we speak"....or did they just say you were complete and you would hear from them soon?