RUSH i'm an idiot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpeedRacer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so apparently my application expires tomorrow (13th). i sent my app in already online, but forgot to send my picture, fee and "proof of citizenship" with that form. ****. am i screwed? i'm going to call tomorrow obviously, but does anyone know if they give leeway on this type of thing? has this happened to anyone yet?

btw, my recs are already there.

someone please respond so i can sleep tonight :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure they will be fine with it.

SpeedRacer said:
ok so apparently my application expires tomorrow (13th). i sent my app in already online, but forgot to send my picture, fee and "proof of citizenship" with that form. ****. am i screwed? i'm going to call tomorrow obviously, but does anyone know if they give leeway on this type of thing? has this happened to anyone yet?

I think they may have been flexible with the pic, maybe even the proof of citizenship but the FEE!!! I hate to say it man, but you may be outta luck. Think about it, why would they give you leeway to hand in this stuff while maintaining another standard for others. I hope they are flexible and it works but I dunno man. Its really iffy. Call first thing and BEG.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see why they would care too much. I mean s/he is going to send them the money. In the end they will get their money, just a day or two late.

**** it, i'm already getting ****ed in this process anyway. i deserve it for being an idiot.

SpeedRacer said:

don't worry, speedracer. the same thing happened to me. in face i was even more of an idiot than you and didn't realize that that stuff was not done online (when i accessed the app i just copied the questions and worked on them in word). anyway i called the day after my due date to find out if i was in fact screwed, but they assured me i wasn't. they said ideally the idea is for people to print that stuff off and have it in by the due date, but there aren't specifics deadlines for it. i didn't specifically ask about the fee, but i assume it's ok too. don't worry - there's still hope for you (and me too!). hope this helps!

after doing that monster of a secondary. kudos to you. I dont think they'll bitch about the fee and pic being in late. Just email them (cuz you can't call) and tell them you've sent everything else in but your last stuff (money, etc) will come in a little late.

bwahahahha i called today (call the rush operator and they'll connect you to admissions....weird) and they said that anything mailed does not apply to the deadline since "you can't control the mail." at least that's what the lady said. sooooo....i'm in the clear.

something to be happy about today! :)