RUSH INTERVIEW.....Please Help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traumaMD

D O double C
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview coming up at Rush and I was just wondering if anyone who has already interviewed there or anyone who has info can tell me the type of questions, etc, or anything else I should know.
What type of questions? Examples. What ethical questions etc.? Thank you very much in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

just in case you don't know about it, don't forget to check interviewfeedback.com for everything you ever wanted to know about Rush's interviews. :)

Check out <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">Interview Feedback</a>. It has lots of great information on interview experiences; there's bound to be some for Rush.

Good luck on your interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i am gonna check interviewfeedback.com also...but i would like some info from others also....thanks a lot guys

Hey fellow SDNers,
The interviewfeedback.com site is down so i was wondering if you guys can help me out. please post all you know about the rush interview. quest. types etc. thanks

lots and lots of ethical questions.
i had great interviewers and actually, several of the questions i got were actually on the interview feedback website so check it out.

ludey you're in Elgin? That's cool. I lived in Algonquin for a few years. It is always nice to see a familiar town on here :D