Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

RUSH INTERVIEW.....Please Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by traumaMD, Mar 17, 2002.

1. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C
    7+ Year Member

I have an interview coming up at Rush and I was just wondering if anyone who has already interviewed there or anyone who has info can tell me the type of questions, etc, or anything else I should know.
    What type of questions? Examples. What ethical questions etc.? Thank you very much in advance.

2. Doctora Foxy

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    just in case you don't know about it, don't forget to check interviewfeedback.com for everything you ever wanted to know about Rush's interviews. :)

3. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Check out <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">Interview Feedback</a>. It has lots of great information on interview experiences; there's bound to be some for Rush.

Good luck on your interview!

4. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C
    7+ Year Member

yea i am gonna check interviewfeedback.com also...but i would like some info from others also....thanks a lot guys

5. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C
    7+ Year Member

Hey fellow SDNers,
    The interviewfeedback.com site is down so i was wondering if you guys can help me out. please post all you know about the rush interview. quest. types etc. thanks

6. ludey

ludey Member
    7+ Year Member

lots and lots of ethical questions.
    i had great interviewers and actually, several of the questions i got were actually on the interview feedback website so check it out.

7. Kadyra

Kadyra Will drive for music.
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ludey you're in Elgin? That's cool. I lived in Algonquin for a few years. It is always nice to see a familiar town on here :D