RUSH INTERVIEW.....Please Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by traumaMD, Mar 17, 2002.

1. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C

I have an interview coming up at Rush and I was just wondering if anyone who has already interviewed there or anyone who has info can tell me the type of questions, etc, or anything else I should know.
    What type of questions? Examples. What ethical questions etc.? Thank you very much in advance.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    just in case you don't know about it, don't forget to check interviewfeedback.com for everything you ever wanted to know about Rush's interviews. :)

4. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Check out <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">Interview Feedback</a>. It has lots of great information on interview experiences; there's bound to be some for Rush.

Good luck on your interview!

5. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C

yea i am gonna check interviewfeedback.com also...but i would like some info from others also....thanks a lot guys

6. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C

Hey fellow SDNers,
    The interviewfeedback.com site is down so i was wondering if you guys can help me out. please post all you know about the rush interview. quest. types etc. thanks

7. ludey

ludey Member

lots and lots of ethical questions.
    i had great interviewers and actually, several of the questions i got were actually on the interview feedback website so check it out.

8. Kadyra

Kadyra Will drive for music.

Medical Student
    ludey you're in Elgin? That's cool. I lived in Algonquin for a few years. It is always nice to see a familiar town on here :D