Rush interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smilytoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious...anyone else going to Rush on Dec 4th?
For those already interviewed there...where did you stay the night before? I am looking for a cheaper hotel than I've booked.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of a good place, but I can tell you a bad place.

The Hyatt!!! :mad: :mad:

I booked it with a promise of a student rate, and when I got there it disappeared and they wanted to charge me full rate. I argued and argued with them, and eventually paid with a credit card. I came home and put the charge in dispute with the credit card company. I am going to fight this one.

Have fun at Rush. Kerry is a neat lady and it is a fun day.

was everything ok at Hyatt aside from the price? I was considering it since it's close to Rush

Members don't see this ad :)
It is next door to Rush, and is a nice hotel.

I'm going December 3rd. I was going to try to stay with a student to save the hotel money, but I have not heard back from them yet. Anyone else try this?

Hey siempre595, are you interviewing on Dec 3rd or are you looking a place to stay on the night of Dec 3rd?
I got a room at hyatt for the night of Dec 3rd, as cabruen said it's right next door to Rush...darn expensive though ($245)...wouldn't mind sharing it with another interviewee and split the cost somehow.

try delaware towers. It's 60 bucks a night. Not too shabby...right by the red line (transit system).

Anyone going Nov. 6th? BTW, I'm just driving in from home (or I may be stuck taking public transportation)

anyone going in Wednesday? I am!!!

I'm interviewing the 3rd, sorry smiley, but thanks for the offer. I'm still waiting to hear about the on campus housing for the nite.