Rush IS still giving out interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JuicyDay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just called at 3:40pm today (2/18). they told me they are still giving them out, every week, by email.

so there is hope. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

well then i don't know why they would tell me the exact opposite this morning. since you have the magic touch, perhaps you should check my status for me.

saki0005 said:
well then i don't know why they would tell me the exact opposite this morning. since you have the magic touch, perhaps you should check my status for me.

i don't have the magic touch; i'm merely relaying what i've heard. i think we need a third party to call and ask. or, if you are right, then we'll all assumedly receive our rejections in the next two weeks or so. and that will be that.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know what day(s) of the week rush interviews?

does anyone know a phone number to call to check status at rush? I can't find one on their website.

thanks and good luck to rush applicants

coredump said:
Geez, I sure hope that's not the case. I interviewed there last week, and asked how far along they are in the cycle. I was told they're only about half way through where they typically are. I also asked if I was interviewing for a waitlist spot, and was told that I was not. I also have some friends with good numbers that have not heard a peep from Rush. Hopefully, all this points towards open positions in the class. It does seem odd for Rush to be full this soon; typically, they interview fairly late into the spring.

I did receive their email on Monday, and was surprised to know that I could schedule an interview the very next day.

Best of luck guys ...

-cd

I just interviewed at Rush last week also, and one student told me that his friend on the adcom said they were not interviewing for waitlist at this point. Also, a student on the tour told me that only about 15-20% of positions had been filled as of yet. The second piece of info isnt known to be true, but it seems quite possible that this is the situation since Rush does interview until quite late into the season.

that's all REALLY good to hear!! :D
i was really disappointed at the thought of rush being full.

now if only they will give me an interview! so i guess they send emails out monday of every week to notify you of an interview.