Rush: "Page Last Updated"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigKurz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that under your rush application, the "page last update on..." changes every once in a while. My last one is for 11/6/06.

Do you think this is referring to the last time they accessed your page to look at you? My file has been complete almost a month, so they didnt need to update it to confirm receipt of any materials. Hmm....

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone noticed that under your rush application, the "page last update on..." changes every once in a while. My last one is for 11/6/06.

Do you think this is referring to the last time they accessed your page to look at you? My file has been complete almost a month, so they didnt need to update it to confirm receipt of any materials. Hmm....

no its nothing like what u think it is. everytime i checked that page it said either the day of or the day beforehand and i've been complete since like july or august.

The last time it had been updated was 10/30 before then, so maybe its just some "every monday" thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
It just refers to when they last checked/added/or in some cases did absolutely nothing to your file. It's just there to let you know they didn't forget about it.

The last time it had been updated was 10/30 before then, so maybe its just some "every monday" thing.

Mine's the same way. Last update 10/30 until it was updated again yeterday.

how long did it take for your file to be complete? i submitted my LORs and whatnot on 10/10 and it STILL says my LORs have not been received. anyone else w/ this problem?

how long did it take for your file to be complete? i submitted my LORs and whatnot on 10/10 and it STILL says my LORs have not been received. anyone else w/ this problem?

My LORs actually showed up within a day or so of submitting them. My other stuff (proof of citizenship and check and all) took a little over a week. I might try to contact them.

My LORs took quite a while to show up on the status page there. Honestly, I forget how long but that's when I tried e-mailing Rush (to no avail). My suggestion: try calling. I know they don't publish/post a number, but there are ways of getting ahold of them by phone.

I received an email reply back from Rush...they said that they have been swamped with mail over the last month and are inputing everything into the computer as fast as they can. Sit tight.. they are just really busy.