1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Rush people?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by maphilips, Oct 25, 2001.

1. maphilips

maphilips Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone else going to the Nov. 14 interview date? Know of any other interview dates? I just got invited today.

Mark

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Mark,
    Congrats on your Rush interview! Please tell me when your file became complete at Rush. They have had my app for a while, and so far no movement. Did you get a notice from them verifying that your app was complete prior to your interview invite?

4. maphilips

maphilips Member
    7+ Year Member

No, my file became complete middle of last week, then the email yesterday. No one else has replied about any interviews they has received from rush.

5. ludey

ludey Member
    7+ Year Member

I have an interview with rush on this monday the 29th. I dont know when my file was considered complete, but i sent my secondary in around the end of august. I am thinking we are the very first to be interviewed cause i havent heard of anyone else interviewing with them yet. Good luck!!

6. sandflea

sandflea Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

the admissions committee at rush wasn't meeting at all until 2 weeks ago (they were waiting for AMCAS to get its act together) so your interviews are the first ones! that's why virtually no one else has heard from them yet--they weren't meeting until very recently. so congrats!