Rush Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gschl1234

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just going to work on my secondary this evening when I discovered that you can't seem to type directly on the Rush secondary. Did anyone else experience this? What did you end up having to do? Did you have to type it on a typewirter? Now I remember why I put this one off! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.+pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

When I did mine, I did it on the computer, cut out my responses, taped them to the app, and then made a copy. It looked like I just typed it up.

Originally posted by Drnunia
When I did mine, I did it on the computer, cut out my responses, taped them to the app, and then made a copy. It looked like I just typed it up.

Great idea! Thanks a bunch. I can't believe that Rush didn't set it up so that people could just type strait into their application. I wonder why they made it so complicated.

Members don't see this ad :)
I typed mine separately and had about three pages of essays - I couldn't really answer those questions in the tiny spaces provided.

Originally posted by woolie
I typed mine separately and had about three pages of essays - I couldn't really answer those questions in the tiny spaces provided.

I thought part of the challenge was to determine whether applicants can write densely, but I agree the little bit of space they gave was ridiculous. So did you type it up completely separately regarding the non-essay portions and residency statement?