Rush Secondary 2008 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kikaku21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys actually get an invite? I didn't, but I can sign up on the web page. Whats going on with that?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get an invite, but I also cannot login. Am I doing something wrong...just putting in my amcas ID and picking a password?

Also, does it say 2006 instead of 2007 for everyone?

No one received a secondary invite AFAIK. I just filled it out and sent it in.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is strange. You'd think they would let people know that the damn thing is out there.

I've heard they are notorious for being disorganized in this process though...

This is strange. You'd think they would let people know that the damn thing is out there.

I've heard they are notorious for being disorganized in this process though...

I remember reading that this past application cycle they had to get a new admissions committee mid-way through the process, and that that held things up considerably.

For those who have filled the application out, has Rush received your signature page and/or cashed your check yet ?

For those who have filled the application out, has Rush received your signature page and/or cashed your check yet ?

It shows according to USPS that it was delivered today, but they haven't acknowledged receipt on my status page yet.

I sent mine on 8/01 (and I live in Chicago), and they didn't log it in until 8/07. However, I'm still waiting for them to show that they got my LORs via VirtualEvals.

I sent mine on 8/02 (live in chicago) and they have yet to be posted. My LOR were posted the day after they were sent.

Wait, I don't get it...You mean they just have the secondary available and you all are filling it out without being invited? Should I just fill it out even though they haven't contacted me? What's a girl to do? :oops:

It shows according to USPS that it was delivered today, but they haven't acknowledged receipt on my status page yet.

Give it 2-3 weeks after your materials are delivered before getting concerned. Rush is a large medical center and oftentimes if takes many days before mail is distributed among various departments.

Wait, I don't get it...You mean they just have the secondary available and you all are filling it out without being invited? Should I just fill it out even though they haven't contacted me? What's a girl to do? :oops:

Yep. Just fill it out and submit it. There's a form you have to fill out and send back with money/pic/proof of citizenship.