rush secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brr

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this secondary is a nightmare......... :mad:
do you use all 2000 characters to answer the first 7 questions?
thnx for your input

Members don't see this ad.

To begin with, yes.

But as I finished each essay they became shorter...and shorter....and shorter

so what was your final length?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have yet to hear from Rush. My AMCAS was processed 6/10. How did you receive your invites? Email or snail mail?

you just get to writing and the characters just seem to take care of themselves. they only give you so much so it doesnt seem like they are restricting you. and dont worry if you think it is too short, just as long as you get point across.

The Rush secondary is testing your endurance, not your intelligence. Just fill it out and turn it in. I've talked to several people who aren't applying just because it's so long. I seriously think they are weeding people out based on who's willing to write 11 essays. At first I put a lot of thought into the essays, then mine also got shorter and shorter. Oh well at least it's over with! I did this one first and have been able to recycle material for almost all the essays from subsequent schools. :cool:

thnx for your responses

any interviews so far?

Make to sure include a copy of your birth certificate...they are pretty strict about that...

rush was a nightmare, but keep in mind that when you're done with it, it'll give you a lot to use for other application essays.

I don't know about the first question, I haven't any problems I can really feel comfortable writing about, they are all really personal, does that make them inaapropriate for this secondary? I dunno.

Jason110 said:
I have yet to hear from Rush. My AMCAS was processed 6/10. How did you receive your invites? Email or snail mail?

you dont need to wait for the email. They dont screen. Just go to http://rush.infostatz.com and create your profile and start working on it. Good luck!