Rush Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chickenlittle84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, crazy secondary!!! 1000 characters to describe TWO experiences, one with leadership, one with problem solving ability....I was just curious to see how others approached this question with the very small space available...I guess I feel like I need to provide some context...when I was working with X organization, doing Y, etc, but I just feel like there is NO space to talk about context, the experience, and presumably what you learned from it...anyone finished this secondary and have words of wisdom??? THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, crazy secondary!!! 1000 characters to describe TWO experiences, one with leadership, one with problem solving ability....I was just curious to see how others approached this question with the very small space available...I guess I feel like I need to provide some context...when I was working with X organization, doing Y, etc, but I just feel like there is NO space to talk about context, the experience, and presumably what you learned from it...anyone finished this secondary and have words of wisdom??? THANKS!

I tried to write it as briefly (but meaningfully) as I could, and then just kept shaving words off of it, or substituting smaller words (but keeping the same meaning). You'll find it's amazing how concise you can get something. But I figure that if they really wanted depth, they wouldn't have only alloted 1000 characters. So, I just did my best within the limits. Definitely irritating though.