Rush vs. Pritzer Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rjafri

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have job offer at Rush medical School? What qualities should I look for when looking for a job in reseach?...size or the number of publication? The PI usually can influence your admission prospects in their medical school? What kind of PI should I look for?

In terms of Reseach how would you compare Rush with Northwestern or Chicago? I know it depends from PI to PI, but to adcom does Pritzer research sound better than Rush.? What are other people's past experiences with working as a research assistant at Rush?

Thanks in advance

I have job offer at Rush medical School? What qualities should I look for when looking for a job in reseach?...size or the number of publication? The PI usually can influence your admission prospects in their medical school? What kind of PI should I look for?

In terms of Reseach how would you compare Rush with Northwestern or Chicago? I know it depends from PI to PI, but to adcom does Pritzer research sound better than Rush.? What are other people's past experiences with working as a research assistant at Rush?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I think U. Chicago would probably be the best in terms of reputation (research and academics), followed by Northwestern, and then Rush.

Hi rjafri,
What kind of research are you interested in? What type of job are you interviewing for? I was interested in doing research with a university but was advised not to because they pay pretty poorly. What are your thoughts? Also, when you applied, did you just send your resume in to a specific department or did you contact a specific person?
Dana