RUSH's Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premyo2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you think that for the question that asks, "4. What do you feel are your greatest academic weaknesses? Explain" I can write: Answering these kind of questions, because they suck arse?

Members don't see this ad.

premyo2002 said:
do you think that for the question that asks, "4. What do you feel are your greatest academic weaknesses? Explain" I can write: Answering these kind of questions, because they suck arse?

I was thinking, "I love beer."

anyone a little overwhelmed with the eleven essay questions? this is going to be killer on the people who apply to 50 schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
This secondary is a little intimidating... So many essays and we have a deadline. Just gave to start writing and not stop until it's done... going to be a long couple of weeks :p

Yup, Rush is the most annoying secondary I have got so far. but then, I have got only 2 so far :(

These sort of questions are ridiculous. Most people will write stuff that are actually hidden positives... like that they try to be too perfect with things or that they study too hard sometimes. Besides isn't the interview designed to reveal our biggest weaknesses?

I was up until 3:00 working on that damn a secondary.

Truthfully, I know for like the last one or the one before that I wrote "see my answers to questions X and Y above. They still took me, though. :)

To those of you applying to Rush, they seem to be asking for a letter from a pre-med advisor. The thing is that our school doesn't have one. What do I do?