Rutgers, Ernest Mario school of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shinobik7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, Rutgers is my frist choice of pharmacy schools that I would love to attend, I was just curious if anyone here has applied and or attends Rutgers school of pharmacy at the moment, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

HI!!! I'm also interested in Rutgers Pharmacy. I will be applying next year. I went to visit and i love it. I'm trying to get info. on housing, professors, and such... Are you a Senior or would you be a transfer?

I would be a transfr from middlesex CC.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to an "information session" and they said it was very competitive. They take about 10% of the applicants. Kind of scary :(. But, it's worth it. I've heard it's a really good program. When will you be applying? GOOD LUCK!;)

I attend Rutgers Pharmacy. What would you like to know?

How long have you been in the program? Are you enjoying it so far?

I am in year 2 out of 6. As of right now I enjoy the program, Im starting to get excited because i just had my interviews and then our white coat ceremony will be in september. If also great because a majority of the pharmacists i have worked with have been Rutgers Alumni so we are able to compair our experiences.

Hi, I am currently a high school senior and I have been accepted into the Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy but I am very confused. I am confused whether this means that I have been accepted into the 2+4 program/6 year program and whether I am guaranteed admission into my first professional year as long as I keep my grades up. Also, do I have to take the PCAT? Any help concerning these questions would be extremely helpful. Thanks.