Rutgers Fellowship Evening Receptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxConfused

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the dress code for the evening receptions at Midyear is (i.e. business professional or casual)? Also any tips on what to expect at these events?

Members don't see this ad.

Business pro - you can keep on whatever you wore to your interviews. Network and try to have meaningful conversations with preceptors, fellows, and key decision makers in the program(s) you're applying to. More relaxed, less formal setting so convos may be professional or personal. (My strategy was to let the other party guide the direction of the convo.) Great time to make connections. Be courteous and inclusive of those around you who may wish to enter the convo. If you have multiple/overlapping receptions, be strategic about your time.

Thank you ICaPharmD! That was very helpful!

Business pro - you can keep on whatever you wore to your interviews. Network and try to have meaningful conversations with preceptors, fellows, and key decision makers in the program(s) you're applying to. More relaxed, less formal setting so convos may be professional or personal. (My strategy was to let the other party guide the direction of the convo.) Great time to make connections. Be courteous and inclusive of those around you who may wish to enter the convo. If you have multiple/overlapping receptions, be strategic about your time.

Reactions: 1 user