Rutgers Masters of Biomedical Science Program Piscataway vs Newark

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulfuturedoctor12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly the differences were between the Rutgers Piscataway Masters of Biomedical Sciences Program vs that same Program in Newark?

I posted this as a comment previously on a topic but thought I'd start a new thread for those looking for the same info.

Also if there is anyone who has gone through either of these programs (medical scholar track) what was your experience like, any tips/advice as well as did it help you in obtaining admissions into medical school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Did you end up figuring out the major differences between the two programs? If not, which program did you choose/do you like it? I'm trying to decide for the upcoming year (2016-2017), and it's so hard to with such little information! Thanks!

Hi! Did you end up figuring out the major differences between the two programs? If not, which program did you choose/do you like it? I'm trying to decide for the upcoming year (2016-2017), and it's so hard to with such little information! Thanks!

Hello! Did any of you end up deciding on either campus and why? Having the same trouble choosing right now! Would really appreciate any insight! Thank you!:)

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly the differences were between the Rutgers Piscataway Masters of Biomedical Sciences Program vs that same Program in Newark?

I posted this as a comment previously on a topic but thought I'd start a new thread for those looking for the same info.

Also if there is anyone who has gone through either of these programs (medical scholar track) what was your experience like, any tips/advice as well as did it help you in obtaining admissions into medical school?

Hello! Did any of you end up deciding on either campus and why? Having the same trouble choosing right now! Would really appreciate any insight! Thank you!:)