Rutgers Newark/North Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ML25

Reaction score
Hey guys! Starting this thread for those of you who have accepted your seats at Rutgers North. Let me know if any of you want to start a groupme or Facebook group and post it here.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I put down my deposit, but they haven't sent a confirmation or anything about it. I know Kathy London sent an email saying there were issues coordinating about the payments. Did you receive any other emails after? I'm a little paranoid

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Hey, accepted and put down deposit as well and haven’t received a confirmation either. I called enrollment office and they verified payments and everything and said I have nothing to worry about you’ll receive it soon, hopefully

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I put down my deposit, but they haven't sent a confirmation or anything about it. I know Kathy London sent an email saying there were issues coordinating about the payments. Did you receive any other emails after? I'm a little paranoid

Got my confirmation about 5 days ago! As long as you ordered everything there’s nothing to worry about.

Got my confirmation about 5 days ago! As long as you ordered everything there’s nothing to worry about.
I actually just received my confirmation!! But thank you so much :)

Does anyone know how many seats are filled already? I'm on the waitlist and I'm anxiously waiting to see if there will be movement off the list this year.

I’m down to make the FB group. I need at least one friend to open the group, so anyone feel free to DM me your FB name and I’ll create it.

I’m down to make the FB group. I need at least one friend to open the group, so anyone feel free to DM me your FB name and I’ll create it.

It won’t let me send you a message. Try to PM me

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey guys, we made the Rutgers North FB group. If you'd like to join, just search "Rutgers Newark DPT Class of 2022" and it should come up. Request to join it and I'll add you.

Has anyone that was placed on the waitlist heard back anything yet? Does anyone know if there has been any movement with the waitlist or how many seats have been filled in the class yet?

Has anyone that was placed on the waitlist heard back anything yet? Does anyone know if there has been any movement with the waitlist or how many seats have been filled in the class yet?

No I don’t, I’m sorry!