Rutgers NJMS for IM?? Help with rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hihopes1025

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey beautiful people! I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but I need some advice. Rutgers NJMS is currently at the top of my list but I have heard that
- the location (Newark) is not the best
- accept a lot of IMG/Caribbean students (not as great as reputation)
- not as good as RWJ

I just need some advice as far as clinical training and fellowship placement because thats what I am looking for- a solid clinical training. The other factors don't really bother me but I am afraid that perhaps I am ranking it too high as #1 and not giving other programs higher (UTH, Baylor, UCLA/Harbor, UF Gainesville, Kaiser SF, Loma Linda, Cleveland Clinic, Dell Austin). I absolutely loved the people during my interview day but also don't really know much about the program and etc.

if anyone has heard about this program or has any experience I would appreciate any help/advice, please please and thank you!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey beautiful people! I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but I need some advice. Rutgers NJMS is currently at the top of my list but I have heard that
- the location (Newark) is not the best
- accept a lot of IMG/Caribbean students (not as great as reputation)
- not as good as RWJ

I just need some advice as far as clinical training and fellowship placement because thats what I am looking for- a solid clinical training. The other factors don't really bother me but I am afraid that perhaps I am ranking it too high as #1 and not giving other programs higher (UTH, Baylor, UCLA/Harbor, UF Gainesville, Kaiser SF, Loma Linda, Cleveland Clinic, Dell Austin). I absolutely loved the people during my interview day but also don't really know much about the program and etc.

if anyone has heard about this program or has any experience I would appreciate any help/advice, please please and thank you!

Thank you!
You know there is already a “help me rank”...please don’t make separate ranking threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.