Rutgers pharmacy transfers: Fall 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharm1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have applied to Rutgers as a school-to-school transfer for Fall 2013. I have a bachelor's degree, but didn't take any science in undergrad, so I've completed/in the process of completing the pre-reqs at NYU and Rutgers (currently taking gen physics at Rutgers, so I had to apply via school-to-school transfer). I submitted my application in February, but haven't heard anything yet. Are there any other transfer or school-to-school transfers out there that have heard anything yet? Has anyone heard how many spots are open to transfer for Fall 2013?

-patiently waiting

Members don't see this ad.

I applied back in the early Fall and haven't heard anything yet. From their site, I think they notify everyone if they get an interview on April 15th?..

Question: When you applied to Pharmacy school in high school as a senior, did you just have interest in Pharmacy, or did you just like Bio and Chem?
I just dont understand this: you only learn AP chem and bio in high school. But then you SHOOT UP and take College level ORGO and Pharmacology in the 3rd year of college....
Were you guys ready for that increase in course difficulty ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from rutgers?

Received an interview invitation on April 11th..but will not be attending. Good luck to you..you should sign in to your application to see if they updated your status.

No change on the application status it still says no decision made. I guess that's their way of rejecting my app. :rolleyes: Oh well life moves on :D